2022 The Early-Career Researcher Prize is open
The Population Young Author Prize is open to students or young researchers working in the field of population studies and will be awarded to the most outstanding original paper submitted to the competition jury
Who is eligible to compete?
- Students enrolled in PhD or Master’s programs
- Young researchers who have defended their PhD thesis in the last seven years
What papers are eligible to compete?
- Papers written under the researcher’s own name
- Papers co-authored by two or more young researchers
- Papers that comply with the journal’s editorial rules
- Papers written in English or in French
What are the key dates to remember?
- The paper must be submitted before 4 November 2022, accompanied by proof of enrolment in a Master’s or PhD programme, or ofPhD completion
- Selection of eligible articles: December 2022
- The 2021 competition results will be announced on 9 March 2023
What is the prize for the winner?
- Accelerated publication
- Immediate online open access to the newly published article
- 1,000 euros (to be shared if there are several young co-authors)
- One-year free subscription to Population
- One invitation to Paris to present the winning article at the « Lundis de l’Ined » seminar
To submit an article: http://journal-population.cairn.info/submission-guidelines/
Mention you are competing in the young author prize when submitting your paper.