The Population Early-Career Researcher Prize is open to students and early-career researchers working in the field of population studies and will be awarded to the most outstanding original paper submitted to the competition jury
Who is eligible?
- Students enrolled in PhD or Master’s programs
- Researchers who have defended their PhD thesis in the last 7 years
What papers are eligible?
- Papers written by one or several early-career researchers
- Papers written in English or in French
- Papers that comply with the journal’s editorial guidelines
What are the key dates?
- The paper must be submitted on or before 4 November 2022, accompanied by proof of enrolment in a Master’s or PhD programme, or of PhD completion
- Short list selection: December 2022
- Results announced to candidates: early March 2023
What is the prize for the winner?
- Accelerated publication
- 1,000 euros (to be shared if there are several young co-authors)
- Invitation to Paris to present the winning article at the « Lundis de l’Ined » seminar
To submit an article:
Mention you are competing in the Early-Career Researcher Prize