Early-Career Researcher Prize
Who is eligible?
- Students enrolled in PhD or master’s programmes
- Researchers who have defended their thesis within the last 7 years
- Proof of enrollment in a master’s or PhD programme, or of degree completion, must be provided
What papers are eligible?
- Papers written by one or several early-career researchers only
- Papers submitted as a research article
- Papers submitted in English or French that comply with the journal’s editorial guidelines
What are the key dates?
- Reviewed papers are discussed by the editorial board (every 2 months) according to the standard process
- An international jury will review the papers accepted by the board in 2023
- Results will be announced to candidates in March 2024
What is the prize?
- Accelerated publication
- 1,000 euros (to be shared for co-authored papers)
- Invitation to Paris to present the article at INED’s weekly seminar
To submit a paper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention you are competing for the Early-Career Researcher Prize